Spring break 2k14

Day 1: pulling weeds, and doing lots of yard work 
Day 2: a visit to grandma's house and a shopping trip to find the perfect accessories for prommmm! 
Oh, and you can't forget the Cadbury eggs! 
Day 3: downtown Seattle with Kristin and the cousins, including the gum wall (got gum on the bottom of my foot), the Ferris wheel (which was beyond amazing), and some freshly made doughnuts...all on a sunny day
And of course, when one is at the rope of the Ferris wheel, a selfie must be snapped ;) 
Day 4: Friday harbor and the San Juan Islands. We got to ride the ferry, and the view was overwhelmingly breathtaking. The sun was shining, the wind was blowing, and my hair looked perfect...what more could you ask for?! There was a beach we ended up visiting, and the view there was amazing as well. The earth is just a truly beautiful place, and I am just so blessed. 
Day 5: golfing with the father. Let's just say, the course (kayak point) was beautiful, but the scores I was writing down definitely were no where near beautiful. But, I had a fun time with my dad and sister tearing (literally) up the golf course. 







No comments