Prommmmm!


I was fortunate enough to be asked to senior prom by one of my good friends Parker! My day started off by getting ready, I had to be ready by 4 o'clock because I had a Life of Christ Choir performance in which I had to turn pages for before I could go. My wonderful sister helped me to get ready and made me look like a princess, she was able to work magic and make me look pretty darn good. After the choir performance I ran home and put my dress on. Immediately afterwards there was a knock at the door and Parker, Nick and Kalie had shown up. Like always, pictures took a million years, but we had some good laughs. The wonderful gentleman took us out to Red Lobster and from there we went to the dance. Unfortunately, the line was extremely long for pictures and we ended up standing in line for a good hour and a half.....We at least got to dance for 15 minutes though, and ohhhh did we break it down (appropriately of course..). We had a great night and some awesome memories were made for sure!  

No comments