MoPro

mormon prom was the bomb...
Spencer Henry asked me to LDS prom via a super nicely handwritten sign and some flowers





We took pictures, as always, upon Spencer's arrival to my house...I had some struggles getting the boutonniere to stay on his jacket, but through much trial and error, I finally got it to work. We doubled with Brinley and Coloton as well as Coby and Cami. Olive garden ended up having a 3 hour wait so we went to a little Italian place in downtown Vancouver. It was literally the best Italian food I've ever had. We then had a hour long car ride in front of us in which we snag at the top of our lungs and had some good laughs. The dance was beautifully decorated and we had some fun there--breaking it down on the dance floor, whadddupp?! Overall, it was a fun night and there was lots of laughs and yelling haha :)

No comments