Chalkboards, Chalkboards, and MORE Chalkboards







Chalkboards have consumed my life for the most part at this point. Every single hour that is free is devoted to making these masterpieces ;)....It all started with a gift. For Christmas I decided that instead of buying things for everyone that I would make them (I got crafty and figured it would be more sentimental) and so it began! My parents have been pushing me to get a job, but with golf and school and everything else it seemed a bit impossible. I began selling these chalkboards, and I have loved every second of it! I am doing something that I love and it really does make me happy--as cheesy as it sounds. So anyways, as you can tell, my all time favorite part is writing the quotes on the chalkboards before they are delivered to their new owners! I try and play around with different fonts and mixing words with pictures. Pinterest has been my go to site, I have over 400 quotes pinned, and now I am finally putting them to use, which gives me an excuse to be on Pinterest at least every day ;)

No comments