Birthdays, Family Time, and Cupcakes!





In honor of both my Aunt Robyn and my cousin Sarah's birthday, we took the forever long trek ( in a luxurious ride with heated seats and a beautiful sound system) of three hours to visit these two lovely ladies. A late night run to TCBY followed by the best chick flick marathon, covering every Nicholas Sparks movie that I have failed to watch in my life, starting with "A Walk to Remember" (which is now my all time favorite movie, so boys, take note!). We didn't end up going to bed until about 1:00 in the morning, we were all so tired that we fell asleep and didn't wake up until 9:30! The rest of the day was devoted to shopping at the Alderwood mall--they had a KILLER cupcake shop that made the softest cupcakes ever! The mothers usually spend the time shopping, and we girls were not wanting to burn holes in our pockets and as a result hit the movie theater with our free tickets! When our movie was done the women were done shopping and we headed back to my grandma's in an effort to conquer more of the chick flicks on the list!  

No comments