On Tour with Ashley Pedigo {07/19}

We went to K-mart. Yepp. And we got all our souvenirs there--which was pretty convenient. I got a key chain, a t shirt, and a hat-so I think I'm good for the rest of the trip. We hit up the beach once again. And this time we rented a paddle board. It was absolutely hilarious watching each family member try and get up, I myself fell a good 2 times before I got the hang of it. But once you do get the hang of it, it's awesome! I could have don't that all day and been completely contempt with life. But we had a tee time to catch! 
Now excuse my golfing naïveness when it comes to luxury golfing. I'm used to pushing or carrying my bag and doing everything myself, but the place we went to was Legit! They put your bag in your cart for you, cave you coolers full of ice and water, gave you tees and whatever else you needed, not to mention the golf cart had a talking GPS that told you how far out you were and the smartest move for your next play. My game was on point and I parred the first hole! I parred a hole in Hawaii!!!!! Ahhhh!! From then on I played golden! I came off the course with a solid 85 and a really bad headache--thanks to the lack of water I had consumed all day. When we finished our round we were greeted by the friendly workers and were given cold towels to cool down. They then proceeded to wipe down our clubs and even brought them back to our car and loaded them up. I felt like a pro on tour! I was the happiest person alive, this could not be real! I golfed in Hawaii!! Say what?!
 That night we stayed in and just watched a movie together because we were all exhausted for being out in the sun all day, but it was totally worth it! 







No comments