The Pedigo Family

Family. It's something that defined me as a person. To me, families are central, and this is half of my family. I don't know how I would be able to get through this life without my family. I believe families were created so that we could have a eternal friends who would be there for us no matter what; so we could learn through their lessons, and so we could glory with them in triumphs! The Pedigo family has provided me with so many laughs, good times, and eternal friends. I will forever be grateful for the many times we have shared and the many memories we have made! I love family dinners and catching up with my cousins. Every time we get together we catch up right where we left off! I love my family more than everything--the crazy, micromanaging, loud, silly, goofy, and totally love able people I lovingly call relatives...





No comments